(Reposted due to upload error in audio file.) In this week’s episode, we cover the news from the week of August 3rd, and discuss the different options for in game currency options, both in Vanilla game play and add-ons.
- New Member and Hopefulls rundown.
- Redstonia returning to SE realm
- Build pallets being added to Redstonia
- TAG YOUR IT! game going on the realm
- Monthly check in post
- Nether beautification project in progress
- Some new updates are out. Java snapshot 18W31A. Bedrock Beta 126.96.36.199
- The Super Cute Texture pack is available now in the Minecraft Marketplace.
- Marketplace July 2018 Highlights
- CONSTRUCTION CITY by Imagiverse
- ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE by PixelHeads
- MILLIONARE MANSIONS by NoxCrew
- Bug Tracker Ask Me Anything on Reddit
- Creative builds, mashups, worlds, and more posts on Minecraft.net
Main Discussion – In game currency
Curious for the full information and links mentioned? Check out this week’s Show Notes at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRYFsLJo5jx07KT3iSNhYmtpzn2bBsOv0_23FzMhcoSiyvHSHBdx0o9-OwaDwWw5BHJrlpPYNWhsx89/pubhtml?gid=1988557043&single=true
Follow us at:
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/77thCombine
- Public Discord Group – https://discord.gg/pnzXStj
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChj1C7-u1CoSfPUBGQn3yzw