In this week’s episode, we cover the news from the week of August 10th, and discuss the game mechanics. Are they cheaty, part of normal play, when do they become too over powered, and even get into some specifics.
- New Member and Hopefulls rundown.
- Nether beautification project in progress
- Minor update to Bedrock, which includes a fix for the inventory loss bug.
- Java snapshot 18W32A
- Bedrock Beta update 18.104.22.168
- Official Xbox live Minecraft club
- Feedback on Bedrock Mob spawning
- August Feedback Topic – Minecraft User Interface
- Creative builds, mashups, worlds, and more posts on Minecraft.net
Main Discussion – Game Mechanics
Curious for the full information and links mentioned? Check out this week’s Show Notes at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRYFsLJo5jx07KT3iSNhYmtpzn2bBsOv0_23FzMhcoSiyvHSHBdx0o9-OwaDwWw5BHJrlpPYNWhsx89/pubhtml?gid=1967955206&single=true
Follow us at:
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/77thCombine
- Public Discord Group – https://discord.gg/pnzXStj
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChj1C7-u1CoSfPUBGQn3yzw